Time4Learning

I am going to try the Time4Learning program for 30 days. I will let you know how it works for my children. It looks like it will be both fun and educational for them. If you would like to try here is there link. Come back and comment on how it works for you and your family.

* I've been invited to try Time4Learning for a month in exchange for a candid review. Their online program can be used for homeschool, as an after school tutorial and for summer learning. My opinion will be my own, so come back and read about my experience. You can write your own curriculum review, too!

Comments

  1. My son really enjoys the freedom he has w/ time4learning. I can't wait to hear how your family likes the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I really enjoyed your blog posts. It was certainly entertaining and very educational.

    I would like to see whether you'd be open for guest contributions. I am looking to write something related to your site and thought that the topics I had in mind may go well with your blog.

    I was thinking about the following subjects:

    1. 5 Tips for Teaching Kids to Read
    2. Summer Activity: Learning A New Sport with Kids

    What do you think about these? If you're interested to receive a custom article which is also absolutely free, I am happy to get something written up and sent over to you - or if you have another topic you'd like to see covered, I am more than happy to write on that.

    Thanks and I look forward to your response.

    Dana
    dana@guestpostu.com

    Guest Post U
    The University of Great Content

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog